Online Rugby Betting USA
In the US, rugby is a game that not too many people are familiar with. While some people have compared rugby to American Football, the truth is that the two sports are completely different. While rugby is not very popular in the states, it is extremely popular throughout the world and is the national sport of many countries around the globe. Found mainly in the commonwealth countries, rugby is a sport that creates a passionate fan base from all types of sports fans. Because of its global popularity, online Rugby Betting has become extremely popular in the international online betting market. With most rugby matches being broadcast or streamed live, sports fans in the United States can get in on the action and place online rugby bets while watching the game live.
Union and League Rugby
For those who are new to online Rugby Betting, the first thing you need to know is that there are two distinct forms of rugby to bet on. The first type of rugby being played is rugby union while the other type is called rugby league. Rugby union is the slower version of the game where teams battle for possession in each half. Rugby league is a faster paced game that is played for a slightly longer time. For both league and union rugby, bets can vary from the straightforward to the exotic all depending on the bookmaker and the match type.
Types of Online Rugby Betting
In ruby betting, there are a number of different types of bets a bettor can choose from. For the novice bettor, a straight win bet is probably the best way to start. For the more experienced rugby fan, there are a number of exotic bets that can spice up any game. Some of the most commonly offered online rugby bets are shown below:
- Outright Winner – This is a basic bet on who will win the game. The teams usually have odds next to them describing how much the pay-out would be for a win. The team with the highest odds is usually the underdog and pays out the highest.
- Total Points Betting – This is a bet on how many points a certain match will have. You can bet over the amount or under the amount for a win. This bet is also called over/under.
- First Try Scorer – This is a bet where a bettor chooses an individual player who will score the first try of the match.
- Supremacy Bet – This is a bet on how many points a team will beat another team by. If the point is set at 5, it means that team A has to beat team B by five points to win the bet.
- Future Bet – In rugby betting, this is a type of wager that predicts the winner of a tournament or series, the series can be local or international.
|5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
What to Know Before Online Rugby Betting
Rugby betting is like any other betting sport, before you place any sizable bet; make sure you understand the rules of the game and the intricacies of the player positions. Sometimes an injury to a key player can make the difference between a loss and a win. It is best for a novice bettor to do some homework on each of the teams and learn about their win/loss history at the specific grounds. If you are keen to try your hand at rugby betting, you have come to the right place, you can find the best US online sport betting sites right here.