Best Online Tote Betting USA
In the USA, online betting has become an incredibly popular way for sports fans to bet on their favourite sports team. Online betting means that anyone with a computer and an internet connection can place a bet on any sport anywhere in the world. If you are familiar with online sports betting and have made one or two bets, you have probably heard of tote betting. If you are new to online betting, you are in luck. In the notes below, we are going to explain tote betting and how it differs from fixed odds betting. We will show you the best way to place a tote bet and where the best online totes in the US.
What is Tote Betting?
Tote betting, also known as pool betting or pari-mutuel betting is a betting system in which all bets of a particular type are placed together in a pool. The house-take is removed, and the payoff odds are calculated by sharing the pool amongst all winning bets. It differs from fixed odds betting in that the odds on your bet are not known until the event has closed for betting, usually when the event starts. In America tote betting is usually associated with track racing and is easily understood when thought of as pool betting. Finding the best online totes is as simple as logging onto a reputable US sports betting site and placing a tote bet.
Types of the Best Online Totes
One of the main advantages of Tote betting is that there are many different types of pool bets that a bettor can choose from. The best online totes are found in horse racing where the following pool bets can be placed.
- Win bet – This is a basic and popular tote bet for beginners. This is a simple bet on which horse will win in a given race.
- Placing bet – This is where a bettor makes a wager on one horse placing either first, second or third. The odds in place betting are generally shorter than those in win betting.
- Each Way Bet – This is a combination of a win bet and a place bet, and is effectively two bets. If your chosen horse wins the race, you collect winnings from both the win and place dividend. If the horse merely places, you collect winnings from just the place bet.
- Quinella Bet – A quinella is a tote bet where you select two horses that will finish in first and second position in a race, in any order. A ‘box quinella’ is also an option, where more than two horses can be selected in a race, as long as two of them finish in the top two positions.
- Exacta Bet – Exacts works in the same way as the quinella, except the bettor must correctly pick the first and second winners in exact order.
- Trifecta Bet – A trifecta is one of the best online totes, and possibly the most difficult. This is where the bettor selects three horses to finish in the top three positions, in the correct order.
|1||5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
Where to Find the Best Online Totes
Tote betting on the horses can be fun and rewarding, but it is important to note that the dividend pays less on the most popular horses as they attracted the most money. This is because there are more winning tickets to pay if a favourite wins. If you are looking for the best online totes, then look no further, to make things easy for you, we have listed and rated the top US online sports betting sites right here.