Online Horse Betting USA
In America, horse racing is considered to be one of the biggest betting sports. For most Americans, nothing beats a day out at the tracks where one can grab a hotdog, an ice cold drink and watch the action live. But in today’s busy world, not everyone has the luxury of taking a day off and heading to the tracks. Subsequently online horse betting has become one of the biggest betting markets in America. With online betting, anyone in the states can place multiple bets on any race at any time all form the comfort of their own home.
One of the biggest advantages of online horse betting is that it caters for both the novice and the experience bettor. For the novice bettor, a straight win is probably the best way to start. More experienced bettors can bet on multiple horses and multiple races simultaneously. To get started, the first thing you to know about horse racing is that there are three types betting categories a bettor can choose from; namely straight bets, multi bets and exotic bets. Some of the most commonly placed straight bets are shown below:
|5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
- A straight Win – This is where you can bet on a particular horse to win the race
- Place –This is betting on a horse to finish in the money, meaning finishing 2nd or 3rd place, or even 4th place.
- Each way – This is a combination of a win and place bet
In horse betting, multi bets and exotic bets are bets that cater to the more experienced bettor. These are very difficult bets to place but increase the value and excitement of the race. Some examples of multi and exotic bets include:
- Doubles – Betting on two separate races for the win where you have to be successful in both in order to cash in on your bet
- Trebles – Similar to doubles but instead of two races you have to pick the winner in all three
- Parlay – Also known as all ups or accumulators, these bets require the bettor to be successful in picking winners in a series of races
- Quinella – Pick two horses to win and place second, regardless of the order in which both come in
- Exacta – The same as a quinella where you pick the winner and second place but you have to get them in their precise order
- Trifecta – Picking the winner, second and third place finishers all in their correct order
- Superfecta – Picking the first four horses to finish in exact order
Before Online Horse Betting
Successful horse betting comes down to a combination of luck and skill. Before you place any large bet, it is important to know the race history of the horse you are betting on. If the horse has not raced in a while or is recovering from an injury, then it is probably not a good bet. Previous racing results and expert opinions are a good place to start. Attention should also be paid to the jockey and the trainer, but at the end of the day anything can happen in the race. If you are looking for the best US online sports betting sites then look no further. To get started with online horse betting, you can find all the top American online betting sites right here.