Online Horse Racing Tips USA
For many Americans, horse racing is one of the biggest and most exciting betting sports. Most people have heard of horse racing or seen in on TV. Betting on the races can be a fun and exhilarating experience. But for the novice bettor, horse betting can seem a bit intimidating at first glance. In reality, online horse betting is fun and relatively easy to learn; all one needs is a few good horse racing tips to get started. If you have never been to the tracks or bet on sports before then online betting is a good way to start.
Despite the many types of online bets that can be placed, horse betting can be as simple as predating the winner of a race. One of the best horse racing tips for beginners is to keep your bets as simple as possible. Until you become familiar with the capabilities of the horses and the history of each horse, placing a straight bet is not only the easiest but the safest bet for beginners.
Every experienced bettor knows that there are many factors that can contribute to how a horse will perform in a particular race. The more knowledge a bettor has, the higher the chances of him winning a placed bet. The following horse racing tips should be considered before placing a bet on any horse:
- Fitness – Before any horse can be considered, a bettor should determine if the horse is physically fit enough to be at or near his best.
- Consistency – It is best to examine the horse’s record for the year and his lifetime record. If they have finished in the money 50% of the time, they can be deemed consistent. Many horses with poor consistency records cannot be heavily relied upon to run well after a previously well run race.
- Current form – When making a final decision, it is important to determine whether the horse is in good present form. Examining the finishes of his most recent races tells you if he’s racing well and competitively.
- Jockey – One of the most overlooked horse racing tips is to consider the jockey. If you check the statistic, on most tracks, a small percentage of riders win the great majority of the races.
- Trainer – A bettor should give careful consideration to the horse trainer. Most seasoned bettors know that some coaches are superior to others and there can be a large discrepancy between the best and the worst.
- Post position – One of the least considered factors in horse racing is the post position. The post-position draw is a random drawing done after entries for every race. This can often turn a potential winner into a losing bet and vice-versa!
|1||5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
Things to Consider Before Horse Racing Betting
Many seasoned bettors take every aspect of horse racing in to consideration before they bet a single dollar. Horse betting comes down to a combination of luck and knowledge. For the novice bettor, the above tips should always be taken into account before placing an online bet. For more about online betting and horse racing tips, check out the online sports betting sites featured here.